Many people think that at the age of 50 or 60 there is no ability to find out real sincere love with a happy end. They live their lives alone, without support, care, understanding and confidence. It is very difficult for senior people to communicate with other people of the same age, to make friends and be closer. Why, with age, it’s getting harder to make friends in a real life? Both external and internal blocs can be identified as impeding friendly relations.
- We can call the absence of free time. It refers to the external blocs. People face serious obligations such as the need to bring up children or grandchildren, and take care of aging parents. In other words, in adulthood, there is simply not enough time to find new friends and build relationships with them.
- Another important external factor is the place of residence. They live with their own family or alone. Adult choice of residence is small, so they have to look for friends outside the home. The most important is that with the age, it’s harder to adapt to another person. When we’re young, we don’t care much about the gossip and conversations behind our back. But when we become older, we pay our attention on our relatives’ opinion. Senior «boys and girls» often have children from the previous marriage, so they often ask to themselves such questions: How would my son feel about a new boyfriend? How would an ex-wife react to a new girlfriend? What will say my daughter? That’s why many people do not use their chance to get acquainted with a new person, because they think about relatives’ opinion and are afraid of negative emotions and feelings from them.
- With experience, the lightness goes away and comes weight of the responsibility. It’s getting harder to adjust to another person, to move and give space to the other. The advice or wishes of the partner often start to take the form of «claims» and are perceived as an encroachment on freedom. But not everyone loses hope. They try to use many ways to find out their person.
Many senior people are without partner for many reasons, but they eager for warmth and love. They often think that in maturity, no prince or princess can save them. The main reason of such thinking is the fear of being sexually unattractive. It depends both on women and men. Not everyone can keep the figure in pristine young form up to the gray hair. And the doubt begins to unfold: I am old and alone. The modern world seems to have made sure that there are no lonely people left. There are dozens of sites on the Internet, which help senior people to find out their lovers. More and more residents of mega-cities find their "couples" on the Internet. It’s not uncommon that chats on dating sites lead even to marriage. There are more men on the dating sites than women. They try to find out a person till the end of their lives. But there are those who communicate only on their free time and want to have new friends.
Why are women over 40 and 50 the most vulnerable
- The first reason is they’re often alone. More than half of them are retirees. They often prefer senior dating because of early male mortality. That is, single women over 40 or 50 are often widows who are accustomed to live in a family rather than living alone in an empty apartment. No wonder they want to get acquainted and create a family. But sometimes a woman who meets a man on a site has no one to tell her about a new acquaintance on the Internet and if she can trust him. In our society the emotional needs and feelings of adult people are hardly discussed and ignored. Usually a man in his 50s needs a warm, trusting relationship, and he’s uncomfortable asking for attention from his children and grandchildren.
- The second is that dating sites with women over 40 or 50 do not arouse the interest of men of the same age. So it is harder for them to find a mate, even though there are more men over 50 or 60 there. Women over 50 visit the sites quite actively - they initiate most of the correspondence with men, offer real meetings and do their best to like other person.
- They do not receive that information which they want. They’re embarrassed to learn more about what the other person told them. So they leave dating sites with negative emotions and feelings. But you have to ask as much as you can. You can talk about the profession in general terms. But a really good topic is passion. Because if you’re not passionate, it’s also dangerous and suspicious.
- When the result of search is not very pleasant, it begins to tire. They don’t want to meet anyone anymore, get to know someone, waste time and energy. Regular searches and disappointments break the ground. To meet real friends will be better, they’ll understand you. Besides, we’re not getting any softer and more flexible with age.
Some difficulties on the dating sites - what we should remember
Of course, senior dating in real life has been and remains one of the most popular. But dating online is more comfortable and doesn’t need much time on a road. Dating sites are primarily a tested questionnaire, enhanced privacy and confidentiality. The main task of these services is to prevent any unpleasant situations. But sometimes users may meet different troubles. Such problems happen very seldom. One of them is fraudsters. They are people who deceive users and got money from them. If this situation happens with you, immediately contact the site administration to have his form removed and checked. The second problem is a difficult system for communication. Many adult users can not understand what they should do and how it to do in a right way, when they come to the dating sites. Everything is new for them. Someone is afraid of dating online. Unfortunatly, there are many unpleasant cases which users meet on the dating sites. But for any fraudulent manipulations, there is someone to ask, because passport data and residence of all users are known, these sites are not like simple sites where there are no checks or sufficient attention to questionnaire tests.
You should only remember some necessary information to protect yourself from any troubles.
- Never divulge too much information about yourself. Especially someone you’ve never met in a real life. Receiving your personal information and financial situation, an unknown user will be able to determine if you are the target.
- Do not answer, if you get too many flattering letters and messages on the very beginning of your acquaintance with a man or a woman.
- In mobile apps do not communicate with people whose pages seem suspicious to you.
In case you have noticed one or more problems and you can’t verify the identity of the person you’re talking to, then stop talking immediately. Do not be upset if you met such a person on your way. Because there are a lot of honest and sincere people who want to communicate and be friends and even more closer. Just continue seeking and the fortune will smile to you. It is also necessary to understand that such applications some people use for fun, not for serious relationships. Cause it’s very convenient, going to the subway with a phone and passing the time. There are male dreamers: those who are afraid to meet in a real life. And there are male entertainers (or female entertainers): they simply do not need this dating, so they’ll avoid it.
What should people do to find out a worthy man or woman
Dating sites offer not only senior dating, but also comfortable functionality and a lot of people to communicate. Successful searches depend on the main goal. Both women and men who want to build a serious relationship, under the "purpose of acquaintance", should write "love, relationships, family and marriage". Don’t forget about your children, if you have got them. Children are an important point - the couple may subsequently break up, because of different views on this matter. You can briefly write about the qualities of the desired partner. It will help you to draw attention on an appropriate person. Men who want a lot of feedbacks can write that they’re looking for a woman who will be respected and cared for. On dating sites, the ability to build relationships is increasing exponentially.
Tips for successful profile
The best way to start your presentation is to download your better photos. Choose positively charged photos that you and your friends like most of all. Two or three photos will be enough, because those who confine themselves to one photo may be unnoticed. When the photos are ready, you should answer the question: What do you want to write about yourself in the form? Do not write a complete biography and plans for the future, and also your huge experience for the whole life. You may write just a few catchy phrases and do it with humor. It is not necessary to write details about yourself - otherwise users may decide that you’re a boring person. You need the person on the other side of the screen to want to know you. And when you look at someone else’s forms, do not forget that on the Internet, people embellish themselves from photos to opportunities and "regalia". So many people are wishful thinking. When the questionnaire is ready, you can go for searching. Do not miss some important things. You can learn a lot about a person just by looking through his profile. What he wants, what he is looking for, what are his interests, does he need a senior dating and so on and so forth. The men or the women you’re interested in, you can write something about photos or something to comment on a story about himself or herself. If you like the photo of the person, but the questionnaire does not specify anything, you can directly ask who he is looking for on this site. Communicate easily and politely and do not afraid to ask about what you want. Be yourself with everybody! Good luck!